Coffee is a must to start my day, but I love a nice glass of iced tea throughout the day! Today, I decided to make Hibiscus Watermelon Tea with Mint, Lavender, Pineapple Sage, Lemon Balm, and Honey. I used some of my favorite herbs that I grew this summer to add to the flavor of this delicious summertime tea. Here is my recipe…
Hibiscus Watermelon Tea with Herbs
- 12-14 cups of water (depending on how strong you want your tea)
- 10 Republic of Tea Hibiscus Watermelon tea bags
- Handful of seasonal herbs: (1 tsp) Lavender, Mint, Pineapple Sage, Lemon Balm
- 3 tbsp of honey (I used Wildflower Honey)
- Pour your cups of water into a pot.
- Boil the water.
- Add your 10 tea bags.
- Steep for 7 minutes.
- Remove your tea bags.
- Add your herbs and honey. Stir.
- Ready to drink!
*I let my tea cool for a few minutes before adding ice and pouring it into my container.